Friday, July 5, 2013

Music and Shoujo Manga.



   Hello there! It sure has been a long time. Lately, I've been liking this group called Tame Impala. "Feels like we only go backwards" is my favorite song by them.

   Hmmmm...What else?

 
Oh yeah! Lately I've been a complete sucker for Shoujo Manga. In the ones I've seeing so far, they all usually have the same plot; A shy girl meets a hot guy, slowly falls in love with him, finds out he feels the same, starts dating the boy, faces obstacles (love triangles[Ugh!] and jealous ex-girlfriends) and ends with the boy and the girl being super happy.However, even if they do usually have the same plot, that doesn't make it any less freaking adorable. The ones I've been loving right now are:

Reimei no Arcana by Toma Rei,
Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro,
Black Bird by Sakurakoji Kanoko,
 and lastly,
Namida Usagi-Seifuku no Kataomoi by Minase Ai,

  I'm sure you can find these mangas in stores, but if you want a free and easy way to read them, check out mangahere.com. They have all these mangas, plus more, on their website to read using a very cool setup (or atleast in my opinion). Anyway guys, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment