Saturday, March 29, 2014

On the ending of Kill la Kill

*sniff* I'm gonna miss this anime.

So, Kill la Kill ended yesterday... and I don't know how to feel about it.
This anime was soooo good.
This anime had heart-wrenching moments, extreme plot twists, and flippin' awesome action.
I will never get over the fact that (SPOILERS!) Ragyo was actually Ryuko's mother, and that Satsuki and Ryuko were sisters... I mean, like, nobody saw that coming.
I also can't get over the fact that (MORE SPOILERS!) Senketsu left Ryuko... I MEAN THEIR FRIENDSHIP WAS SOOO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL~! Though I kind of felt better when Mako, Satsuki, and Ryuko were all having fun together in the end, I still felt a kind of loss without Senketsu...
AND WHAT ABOUT THE NUDHIST BEACH-U GUY!!! I NEED HIS UNNECESSARY STRIPPING!
I really hope they can somehow make a second season...though this last episode felt really final...

Anyway, I definetely recommend this anime to any and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment