Friday, July 25, 2014

All of these bottles, and you had to recycle me

Hi!
Long time no see!
(And award for the most sporadically-posting blogger goes to... ME!)
I KNOW I promised to post more reviews, and I SHALL... as soon as I get time. This summer has been filled with unfulfilled ambitions. Anyway, this post is going to be a bit different from my usual reviews.


Right now, I'm in New York! It's so grand, and so bursting with energy...very different from my home city.

I thought, as a form of amusement for myself, I'd tell you about the random thoughts I had while I was on the airplane. At various points during the trip, I would just put down my book and just think.

So, here it is!
(* signifies a thought)
Thoughts from a Plane
 *You know what? I really like Cricket and Lola from Lola and the Boy Next Door.*
*Why can't I have a romance like that?*
*Well, I guess my age, but...*
*UGH, SUCH FRUSTRATION!!!!!!*
(Guy next to me looks at me strangely)
*What, weird-bearded guy, YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A PERSON SO COMPLETELY DONE WITH LIFE BEFORE???? *
*Well, maybe it was because I threw my hands up, but...*
*It still doesn't give him the right to look at me like that! So there!*
*You know what, Dija? You are like so hilarious.*
*Yeah, actually, no, I'm not*
*Wish I could use Snapchat right now*
*I totally have an awesome story idea*
* Like take a picture of the clouds and say "All these clouds, and you had to rain on me"*
* Wait, I don't think that'd work out*
*Maybe, something more like "All these bathrooms, and you had to crap on me?"*
*Or all these bottles, and you had to recycle me!" YES!*
* Wow, who even thinks about these things.*
...
And so, those were some thoughts I had from my trip.
Now you've had a little peek into my mind! ISN'T THAT COOL????
(Hoping you don't get annoyed with me from this)

AIGHT, I'M OUT!
Picture by meago

No comments:

Post a Comment