Friday, January 23, 2015

Who even is this again?

Hello.
It's me.
The inconsistent blogger known as Dija.

I could tell you that I've been busy, I have too many things to do, etc. But in the end, all I really was doing was kind of putting this blog off.

My only real excuse is that the creative side of my brain has been just been "bleh"-ing on me.

However, I know that you guys don't want to read a lame rant. So, here's a list of the things I've been done since my hiatus:




*Won an MLK award
*Got Braces :(
*Had somewhat of a nervous breakdown (school and people, man...they'll get to you)
*Made the resolution to draw more (Might start posting some art stuff)
*Started writing for a teen newspaper
*Got into an advanced writing course about film reviewing
*Stayed super $waggy

Again, I am sorry for my hiatus. I will try to be better about posting.


Please continue to put up with me and my angst :)
Peace
(Also, that Brady Bunch reference tho)









No comments:

Post a Comment