Tuesday, August 27, 2013

End of summer playlist

So it's the end of summer so I decided to create a relatively large playlist for myself( and whoever wants to listen to it).

So the songs are:

Guren no Yumiya- ???? (It's the opening theme for Attack on Titan so of course I had to include it on here)
Vigilant-Mesita
Comment Te Dire Adieu- Francoise Hardy ( She's like my favorite person)
Fred Astaire- San Cisco
Wild Things - San Cisco
Awkward - San Cisco (As you can see I quite like San Cisco)
Submarines - The Lumineers
Diane Young - Vampire Weekend
Ya Hey - Vampire Weekend
Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
Campus - Vampire Weekend ( Obviously I also like Vampire Weekend)
It's Working - MGMT (My all-time favorite band)
Homewrecker [Acoustic] - Marina + the Diamonds
Hollywood [Acoustic] - Marina + the Diamonds
Loser - The Plastiscines
Tu Manes - Aias
Perro Rompebolas - Las Kellies
Femme Fatale - The Velvet Underground and Nico
 and finally
I Found A Whistle - MGMT

Now I know for most people this is a small playlist, but my playlists usually tend to be just 2 or 3 songs...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy at least one of these songs. I listen to different kinds of music, so don't feel bad if you don't like any of the songs.

Here's a Youtube Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment