Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

 To the new Year!!!


This year was great in terms of new experiences... so I guess I'll list them:
*My first time being in so many gifted programs
*My first time feeling like I am a good person
*My first time being somewhat wise (emphasis on somewhat)
*My first time letting go
*My first time feeling good about being unique
*MY FIRST TIME GOING TO AN ANIME CON WOO!
*My first time reading so many books and manga...YUUUUSSSS
*My first time watching so much anime...YUUUSSS
*My first time being lazy for an entire month, no joke
*First time I ever had real heartache
*My first time trying to go out and discover new things
*My first time having a real OH CRAP moment
*My first time having epiphany...or something. I think I was just hungry.

This year has also been a very peaceful one for me... I've just done the things that I like, found a balance for everything, and spent time dedicated to making myself a better person... So I leave this year without any real regrets. I do, however, still have some 2014 resolutions:

*HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE MORE AND BE A GOOD FRIEND YO!
*BE MORE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS YO!
*TRY TO EAT BETTER YO! (Like that's gonna happen...I'm happy eating what I wanna.)
*DRAWZIZZLE MO' FORIZZLE
*BE AN AMAZING FEMME IN GENERAL OR WHATEVER

(While writing thisit started to feel too serious, hence the wannabe gangsta' prose...oh boy, what can ya do...)

HOPEFULLY ThIS YeAr WiLL bE THe BoMb AnD AWeSOmE FoR EVeRYOnE! YUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSsSSSS!

AND I'LL END THIS LAST POST OF THE YEAR WITH THIS PICTURE:


CUTE EREN! Picture by nekozneko on deviantART. OK BYE GUYS! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment