Thursday, December 26, 2013

MY GOODNESS IT'S BEEN SO LONG!

Happy holidays, all!
I guess I'll tell you what I've been up to. I was recently suggested to an Gifted writing program, and that has been consuming a lot of my time. We're learning about Shakespeare in it, and it's harrrrrrrdddd (read that it an annoying Scott Pilgrim voice). But oh well. It's a cool opportunity.
Also, I've been trying to read a lot lately. You will never see me without a book nowadays.
#########################SPARKLY TRANSITION##########################


For Christmas, I got the following:
*A portable Crosley Turntable
*MGMT Vinyl (They are my favorite band after all...)
*Azealia Banks Vinyl
*Rushmore movie poster
*TRHPS poster
*The Royal Tenenbaums poster
*Moonrise Kingdom poster
*A scratch-off map
*A spirited away poster
*Pajamas
*Fashion gloves
*Perfume
*Nail Polish
*A notebook
and finally..
*A book filled with amazing quotes


Okay that's all I'm gonna talk about because I am like super lazy and everything.
Also don't you think this picture is beautiful??? It's by compoundbreadd on deviantart.

No comments:

Post a Comment